Providing the latest Virtual and Constructive simulation technology, together with experienced and knowledgeable Subject Matter Experts (SME), ALDSU can assist in maintaining operational readiness within the Defence and Emergency Services Management sectors. Priding ourselves in delivering quality integrated solutions on schedule, encompassing the entire project life cycle, from inception to closure and beyond, ALDSU Services include:
- Delivery of Virtual & Constructive Simulations, Simulation Integration & Development & Simulation Training:
- Virtual Exercise Training, Management & Support (HICON, LOCON, War Gaming & ISR/Analytical Mentorship);
- OPFOR/Adversary Exercise Controllers and Mentorship;
- Simulation Terrain Database Generation & Management;
- Simulation Terrain Development (on-site) Training using Terra Tools;
- Exercise Scenario, Design, Incident Generation & MEL/MIL Scripting.
Titan CSE Your Common Synthetic Environment. Through collaboration with Calytrix Technologies, a leader in the creation and delivery of virtual training simulation software, ALDSU is able to offer a Synthetic Training Environment (STE) that truly provides a one-world simulation for military users and emergency services alike. Titan CSE is an open simulation platform that provides genuine new approaches for virtual training whilst reducing simulation costs and exercise training resource burdens. It delivers a virtual training environment from individual to crew to command and staff. From Desktop to full-motion simulation with multi-channels to distributed mission rehearsal, Titan CSE supports all in a single, unified system with a single cost.